Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My Ideal Vacation

My ideal vacation would start off by actually thinking of a vacation that might actually happen.  The thought of actually having a break from my chaotic life, would be a dream.  But once I actually was on a vacation, I would have all sorts of ideas on what to do, or not do.  I hate to say it, but I would have to leave the kids if I were to actually use a vacation to regroup.  I have been to several countries, and the one that I remember most was Haiti.  I would love to relive that vacation.

                So my ideal vacation would be spent on the cost of an island in the warmest of climates.  I wouldn’t want any plans or schedules.  These would only lead to stress and anxiety on my part.  I would want to do absolutely nothing with my best friend, my husband.  I would love to lay on the beach for hours and hours, and watch sunrise and sunset while listening to the best music.  I would only stop from my most intense activity of nothing, to eat, and drink, and swim.  Of course I want the scenery to be perfect too.  There must be beautiful trees, clearest water, and tiny little people off in the distance.  After much needed relaxation, I would consider shopping, and hiking to new and foreign places.  I love to go to other countries and experience their culture.  This vacation would have to last at least a week.



No comments:

Post a Comment